OBIEE 12c Auto Start all Services
Auto start after windows or Linux Server restart
So easy now…
, You can use your operating system scheduler or initialization scripts to run the provided wrapper start script when server starts up.
For example on Windows 2012 you could create a scheduled task that would get executed when the server starts and point it to OBIEE start script by following these steps:
- Open Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools
- Create a new Task, give it a name.
- Select “Run whether user is logged on or not”
- Create a New Trigger to run “At system startup”.
- Create a New Action to “Start a program”. Click Browse button, navigate to [DOMAIN_HOME]/bitools/bin directory and select start.cmd
Use init.d scripts (see your favorite search engine for examples) to call or create a service | daemon via [DOMAIN_HOME]/bitools/bi/start.sh